Thot I would take a moment and start creating a list of things that I find can be irritating. Yeah, yeah we are supposed to not be 'attached' to things/life...I promise to get over these things in my next life.
- Little children & babies at adult movies. Really? Someone explain this please.
- Loud ringing cell phones. Are people going deaf or something? Ever heard of the vibrate feature?
- Movie trailers that give away too much. There are some movies that are actually better at a 2 minute short.
- Movies like Alexander that walk up to a topic but won't actually make a statement. (i.e. was Alexander bi-sexual or...? My opinion (based soley on the movie), is no he's not bi-sexual, but rather was in fact gay and he dabled in heterosexual.)
- People who abuse positions of power. Connect your own dots.
More coming soon.
Got your own?